MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Immunoregulation of graft-versus-host disease”
Dr. Bruce Blazar
University of Minnesota
Date: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk, then left down the hallway. The seminar will be given in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dr. Qing Ma
Speaker: Dr. Bruce Blazer
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach