MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Immunoregulation of graft-versus-host disease”
Dr. Bruce Blazar
University of Minnesota
Date: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk, then left down the hallway. The seminar will be given in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dr. Qing Ma
Speaker: Dr. Bruce Blazer
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations