MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Regulation of the transcriptional programs of Bcl6 and PLZF by the E3 ligase Cullin 3"
Presented by: Dr. Albert Bendelac
The University of Chicago
Date: 2/7/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/7/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Speaker: Albert Bendelac
Speaker Bio: Prof. Albert Bendelac is an HHMI Investigator who studies innate lymphocytes, with a focus on NKT cells and their recognition of self- and microbial glycolipids presented by major histocompatibility-like molecules of the CD1 family. This research has direct implications for disease conditions, such as microbial and viral infections, cancer, allergic inflammation (asthma), inflammatory bowel disease, and autoimmunity. His lab just published in Nature on the transcriptional factors, ubiquitin enzymes, and chromatin-modifying complexes responsible for the mechanisms of lymphoid effector programs.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Thoracic Head and Neck Medical Oncology Faculty Recruitment Seminar - John Brognard, PhD
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminar
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series