MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Ubiquitin Modification in Cancer Pathogenesis”
Dr. Vishva Dixit
South San Francisco, CA
Date: 3/7/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/7/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then take your second left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in SCR1.1025A.
Facilitator: Shao-Cong Sun, PhD
Speaker: Vishva Dixit, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event