MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Regulation of cytokines during phagocytosis of apoptotic cells:
implications for novel strategies of cancer immunotherapy"
Given by: Xiaojing Ma, PhD
Professor, Department of Microbiology & Immunology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
New York, NY
Date: 4/19/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/19/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Ben Zhu, PhD
Speaker: Xiaojing Ma, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang