MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Special Seminar Session
“Immune Repertoire Profiling by High-Throughput Sequencing and Single Cell Analysis”
Ning Jiang, PhD
Department of Biomedical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Date: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 1 and 2.
Facilitator: Chen Dong, PhD
Speaker: Ning Jiang, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference