MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. David Christiani, "The Challenge of Predicting Survival in Lung Cancer Patients"
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Speaker: David Christiani, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor of Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Christiani.pdf (PDF, 159 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations