MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Joellen Schildkraut, "An Update of Genetic Association Research and Ovarian Cancer: Candidate Genes and GWAS Approaches."
Date: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Joellen Schildkraut
Speaker Bio: Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Associate Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Schildkraut.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery