MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Joellen Schildkraut, "An Update of Genetic Association Research and Ovarian Cancer: Candidate Genes and GWAS Approaches."
Date: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Joellen Schildkraut
Speaker Bio: Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Associate Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Schildkraut.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship