MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Lois Travis, " Second Malignant Neoplasms and Cardiovascular Disease after Radiotherapy".
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Dr. Lois Travis
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Director, Rubin Center for Cancer Survivorship, University of Rochester School of Medicine
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
3.27.13_CTPHG _Flyer_Travis.pdf (PDF, 112 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds