MD Anderson Events
Colorectal Cancer: Family Matters
Have a family or personal history of:
- colorectal cancer,
- precancerous polyps,
- inflammatory bowel disease (chronic ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease),
- familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) or
- hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) or Lynch Syndrome?
Get answers from MD Anderson experts.
- Find out if genetic testing is right for you
- Learn what screening exams you should get and when
- Get tips on ways to reduce your risks
Free Registration and Parking
Advance registration is required as seating is limited.
Parking Directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Date: 2/29/12, 6pm to 8pm
Time: 2/29/12, 6pm to 8pm
Location: South Campus Research Building
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail, Houston, Texas 77054
Format: Community Event
Contact: Renee Raizen - (713) 745-0549 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ColorectalFamilyMattersFlyer.pdf (PDF, 217 KB)
- Education Week 2016 Patient Event: Know the members of your care team
- Education Week 2016 Learning Center Open House
- Support Connection
- School of Health Professions Open House
- Annual Postdoc & Family Picnic
- Run for Wellness
- myCancerConnection Day Away: Houston Astros (Survivorship Week)
- Resource Fair (Survivorship Week)
- Help with Advance Care Planning (Survivorship Week)
- My Favorite Day (Survivorship Week)