MD Anderson Events
Colorectal Cancer: Family Matters
Have a family or personal history of:
- colorectal cancer,
- precancerous polyps,
- inflammatory bowel disease (chronic ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease),
- familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) or
- hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) or Lynch Syndrome?
Get answers from MD Anderson experts.
- Find out if genetic testing is right for you
- Learn what screening exams you should get and when
- Get tips on ways to reduce your risks
Free Registration and Parking
Advance registration is required as seating is limited.
Parking Directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Date: 2/29/12, 6pm to 8pm
Time: 2/29/12, 6pm to 8pm
Location: South Campus Research Building
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail, Houston, Texas 77054
Format: Community Event
Contact: Renee Raizen - (713) 745-0549 - email@example.com
ColorectalFamilyMattersFlyer.pdf (PDF, 217 KB)
- "Care 4 the Caregiver" Support Group
- PIKNIC: Understanding and maximizing cognitive function as a cancer survivor
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing