MD Anderson Events
Considerations for Clinical Research Billing Compliance
Date: 7/18/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/18/12, 12pm to 1pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Institutional Compliance
Speaker: Mikki O’Neal, MBA, CCRP, CCRC, CHRC
Speaker Bio: Mikki O’Neal, M.B.A., C.C.R.P., C.C.R.C., C.H.R.C., is a Manager in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s (MD Anderson’s) Institutional Compliance Office. In this role, Mikki is responsible for managing clinical research billing compliance activities on the Billing & Reimbursement Compliance team. Mikki joined MD Anderson and the Institutional Compliance Office in April of 2011.
Sponsor: Institutional Compliance
Contact: Julia Romero - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang