MD Anderson Events
Critical Illness? Code with Care!
The goals are: To illustrate how medical necessity and diagnosis coding guidelines affect Critical Care coding. The one-hour discussion will include a close examination of the Critical Care documentation criteria and supporting CMS/Medicare references. Attendees will be able to test their knowledge as examples are given and explained, and a handout will be provided, so bring your CPT coding manuals!
Date: 9/19/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/19/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 1MC3.1011/1013, Rooms 5&6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Lynn Daniel, CPC
Speaker Bio: Lynn D. Daniel, C.P.C., is a Compliance Analyst for Professional Billing and Reimbursement in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s (MD Anderson’s) Institutional Compliance Office. Lynn is responsible for performing inpatient and outpatient documentation audits for complex specialty areas to confirm compliance with rules and regulations set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Medicare Administrative Contractor, federal and state laws and Lynn joined MD Anderson’ and the Institutional Compliance Office in September of 2002.
Contact: Julia Romero - (713) 563-0399 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gina's Accessories
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!