MD Anderson Events
As a part of Customer Service Week, Robert Del Guidice, Clinical Administrative Director, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, will discuss ways we can help our patients feel loved.
Date: 10/4/12, 5pm to 5:30pm
Time: 10/4/12, 5pm to 5:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Millie Hast
Speaker: Robert Del Guidice
Speaker Bio: Robert Del Guidice is Clinical Administrative Director, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Contact: Millie Hast - 26504 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang