MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology
Title: "Epigenetics and Fibroblast Biology"
Date: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd, Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, Ph.D, M.D.
Speaker: Michael Zeisberg
Speaker Bio: Michael Zeisberg, M.D. Professor of Experimental Nephrology Division of Nephrology and Rheumatology University Medical Center of Gottingen Georg-August University Germany
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - 39637 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference