MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
"The role of PPAR gamma coactivator alpha 1 in angiogenesis"
Date: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 4SCR1.1110 (Auditorium)
Directions: South Campus Research Building 4, SCRB4, 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054-1901
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, MD, PhD
Speaker: Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Assistant Professor, Program in Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine