MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
"The role of PPAR gamma coactivator alpha 1 in angiogenesis"
Date: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 4SCR1.1110 (Auditorium)
Directions: South Campus Research Building 4, SCRB4, 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054-1901
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, MD, PhD
Speaker: Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Assistant Professor, Program in Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event