MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
"The role of PPAR gamma coactivator alpha 1 in angiogenesis"
Date: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 4SCR1.1110 (Auditorium)
Directions: South Campus Research Building 4, SCRB4, 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054-1901
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, MD, PhD
Speaker: Zoltan Arany, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts Assistant Professor, Program in Biochemical and Biological Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Pamela Samuels - (713) 792-6374 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship