MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
“Cancer: a disease of plasticity, heterogeneity and adaptability”
Date: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Dr. Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Jian Hu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Department of Genomic Medicine
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship