MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
“Cancer: a disease of plasticity, heterogeneity and adaptability”
Date: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Dr. Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Jian Hu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Department of Genomic Medicine
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.