MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
“Cancer: a disease of plasticity, heterogeneity and adaptability”
Date: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Dr. Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Jian Hu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Department of Genomic Medicine
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations