MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
“Cancer: a disease of plasticity, heterogeneity and adaptability”
Date: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Dr. Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Jian Hu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Department of Genomic Medicine
Sponsor: Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar