MD Anderson Events
Department of Cancer Biology Faculty Recruitment Seminar
"Age-related stromal changes drive tumorigenesis"
Date: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Directions: 1901 East Rd., Houston, TX 77054
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D, Ph.D
Speaker: Sheila Stewart, PhD
Speaker Bio: Sheila Stewart, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Physiology and of Medicine BRIGHT Institute, Washington University School of Medicine
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Victoria Becerra - (713) 563-9637 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery