MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Alex Toker, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
TOPIC: "Signaling Diversity and Specificity in the PI 3-Kinase and Akt Pathway in Cancer"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Alex Toker
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship