MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Alex Toker, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
TOPIC: "Signaling Diversity and Specificity in the PI 3-Kinase and Akt Pathway in Cancer"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Alex Toker
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine