MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Alex Toker, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
TOPIC: "Signaling Diversity and Specificity in the PI 3-Kinase and Akt Pathway in Cancer"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 11/14/12, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Alex Toker
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference