MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Kwok Kin Wong, MD, PhD, Associate Professor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
TOPIC: "Mechanistic, Preclinical and Co-clinical studies with Genetically Engineered Mouse Lung Cancer Models"
HOSTS: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 9/13/12, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 9/13/12, 2pm to 3pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery