MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Xianxin Hua, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Cancer Biology, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, Department of Cancer Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
TOPIC: "Menin, Jekyll and Hyde in Controlling Tumorigenesis"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 4/3/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/3/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Xianxin Hua
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship