MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Danny F. Reinberg, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology, New York University School of Medicine Smilow Research Center, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Molecular Mechanisms of Epigenetic Inheritance"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 5/29/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 5/29/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr.Danny Reinberg
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
Reinberg flier May 29 2013.docx (DOCX, 824 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar