MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
LAN PHAM, PH.D.
"Reversing Chemoresistance in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma"
Hosted by: Dept. of Hematopathology
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 1/4/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 1/4/13, 8am to 9am
Location: Wm. O. Russell Conference Room (G1.3741)
Directions: Alkek Building, Main Campus - On Hallway to Radiation Therapy
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Lan Pham, PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Hematopathology Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Andrea Daniel - email@example.com
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Labor Supply: Implications for Researchers
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Achieving Efficiency Through Pharmacy Monitoring Systems