MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
WILLIAM D. TRAVIS, M.D.
"Advances in Lung Adenocarcinoma Classification"
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 1/25/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 1/25/13, 8am to 9am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Directions: Please use elevators RE or B to access the Hickey Auditorium as all other elevator banks are closed for 11th floor renovations.
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: William D. Travis, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Attending Thoracic Pathologist Department of Pathology Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center New York, NY
Contact: Andrea Daniel - (713) 745-7057 - email@example.com
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Critical Reflections in Medicine: Standing Between Life and Death-A personal and professional perspective
- Low output-low gradient severe aortic stenosis: fact or fiction?
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds--Robert Volk, Ph.D., "Health Policy and Cancer Screening"
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
- Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Medicine Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies