MD Anderson Events
DoCM Grand Rounds
Title: "Clinical Research: Why Involve an Ethicist"
By: Rebecca D. Pentz, Ph.D., Professor of Hematology and Oncology in Research Ethics, Emory School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Date: 8/14/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 8/14/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit Hours of which 1.0 is designated for ethics and / or professional responsiblity credits
Speaker: Rebecca D. Pentz, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Hematology and Oncology in Research Ethics Emory School of Medicine
Sponsor: Div. of Cancer Medicine
Contact: Linda Hicks - (713) 745-5476 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia