MD Anderson Events
DoCM Grand Rounds - 2012 John Mendelsohn Visiting Professor in Cancer Medicine
Title: "Overcoming Cancer Drug Resistance"
By: Charles L. Sawyers, M.D., Howard Hughes Investigator, Professor and Chair, Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Date: 9/18/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 9/18/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit Hours
Speaker: Charles L. Sawyers, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Howard Hughes Investigator, Professor and Chair, Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program (HOPP) Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Sponsor: Div. of Cancer Medicine
Contact: Linda Hicks - (713) 745-5476 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia