MD Anderson Events
DoCM Grand Rounds **NOTE LOCATION** FCT3.4144 Rooms 3-6
TITLE: "Control of the tumor microenvironment by lineage-specification genes"
BY: Honami Naora, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Systems Biology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Date: 10/2/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 10/2/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 6 (FCT3.4144)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit Hours
Speaker: Honami Naora, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Division of Cancer Medicine
Contact: Linda Hicks - (713) 745-5476 - email@example.com
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds