MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"The p53 pathway in development and tumorigenesis"
Date: 9/6/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/6/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Facilitator: Guillermina Lozano
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chair Department of Genetics MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Khandan Keyomarsi
Contact: Renee Cleveland - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_G_Lozano-090602012.ppt (PPT, 320 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery