MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Tyrosine Kinase signaling in the generation and function of breast cancer stem cells"
Date: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Speaker: Jun-Lin Guan
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan Medical School
Sponsor: Boyi Gan
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_Jun-Lin Guan_10042012.ppt (PPT, 339 KB)
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.