MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"PREDICTIVE AND PROGNOSTIC MARKERS FOR EARLY STAGE CANCERS"
Date: 12/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Floor 3 of Mitchell Building, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Dr. Samir Hanash, M.D., PhD, Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series_Samir Hanash_12.20.2012.ppt (PPT, 784 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course