MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
ERO Seminar Lecture on "The ATR Checkpoint and DNA Replication Stress Response"
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Buliding 3rd Flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Lee Zou, PhD Associate Professor of Pathology Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar_Lee Zou_1.24.2013.ppt (PPT, 504 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery