MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Epithelial-Mesenchymal Plasticity in Carcinoma Metastasis"
Date: 3/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd Flr, Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Jing Yang, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacology and Pediatrics University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine La Jolla, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Jing Yang_3.21.2013.ppt (PPT, 624 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery