MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"NUCKS, a RAD51AP1 paralog, is required for the suppression of radiation carcinogenesis in mice"
Date: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Main Bldg., 2nd flr., Blue Zone, near Social Works Department
Speaker Bio: Claudia Wiese, Ph.D. Scientist Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Claudia Wiese_4.18.2013.ppt (PPT, 723 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation