MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Development of smoothened antagonists for use in malignancies dependent on the Hedgehog pathway"
Date: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr, Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building, near Elevator J (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Philip Jones, Ph.D. Head of Drug Discovery Institute for Applied Cancer Science MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Phil Jones_5.2.2013.ppt (PPT, 683 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care