MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Development of smoothened antagonists for use in malignancies dependent on the Hedgehog pathway"
Date: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr, Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building, near Elevator J (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Philip Jones, Ph.D. Head of Drug Discovery Institute for Applied Cancer Science MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Phil Jones_5.2.2013.ppt (PPT, 683 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine