MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series 2012
"Understanding Wnt signaling and the Wnt morphogen in development and disease"
Date: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of the Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Xi He, Professor, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_X iHe_11.29.2012.ppt (PPT, 666 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership