MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series 2012
"Understanding Wnt signaling and the Wnt morphogen in development and disease"
Date: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of the Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Xi He, Professor, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
EROSeminar_X iHe_11.29.2012.ppt (PPT, 666 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery