MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event, Faculty Candidate Presentation:
“Integrated genomic analysis of oral squamous cell carcinoma”
Date: 11/27/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/27/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens VC Room, VCT3.5001
Speaker: Curtis R. Pickering
Speaker Bio: Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-4865 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.