MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event, Faculty Candidate Presentation:
“Integrated genomic analysis of oral squamous cell carcinoma”
Date: 11/27/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/27/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens VC Room, VCT3.5001
Speaker: Curtis R. Pickering
Speaker Bio: Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-4865 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar