MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
“Dissecting systemic mediators of cancer chemoresistance and metastasis”
Date: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Swarnali Acharyya, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Research Associate with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference