MD Anderson Events
Effective Poster Presentations
Medical Graphics & Photography will discuss the institutional branding standards for MD Anderson scientific posters. Come see how you can create a poster yourself by downloading the institutionally approved template and stock images from the Medical Graphics & Photography website. They will also discuss using patient identifiable images on your poster and how its designers can create a custom scientific poster for you. Scientific Publications will help you learn how to effectively tell the story of your research or project by integrating textual and visual elements for maximum impact.
Register to attend here.
This is one part of a larger series in which the Research Medical Library will be collaborating with Medical Graphics, Scientific Publications, and the HR Talent Development Department to present our spring series, , aimed at faculty and staff researchers presenting their data at upcoming conferences and meetings. The series runs with weekly sessions from February 12 - March 13.
Date: 3/6/13, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 3/6/13, 2pm to 3pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Mary Dorta; Kathleen Wagner; Jeff Flasik; Joseph Munch
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavish Linens
- Gina's Accessories
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall