MD Anderson Events
Free Oral Cancer Screening Exams
Have you ever been checked for oral cancer? Oncologists from the Department of Head & Neck Surgery will offer free oral cancer screenings to the public this month.
The Oral screenings will be offered to the first 200 people on a first-come, first-served basis; appointments are not available.
Date: 4/19/13, 10am to 3pm
Time: 4/19/13, 10am to 3pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Cancer Prevention Center, Floor 2
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street Parking From Holcombe Boulevard, turn south on Bertner Entrance 5 and enter the parking garage on your right. Take the parking ga¬rage elevator to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to the Cancer Prevention Center. Parking rates vary depending on length of stay ($10 maximum). Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Norma Benavides - (713) 563-7666 - email@example.com
OralCancerScreeningFlyer2013.pdf (PDF, 9.0 MB)
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- A cancer survivor's guide to sun safety and skin cancer
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™