MD Anderson Events
Free Skin Screening Exams
MD Anderson Cancer Center will offer free skin cancer screening exams to the public on Saturday, May 4. Appointments are not being taken. Screening exams are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
The screening will include a full-body exam, but participants are not required to undergo the complete exam if it is not desired.
Each participant will receive a copy of his or her screening results. Participants who may need follow-up care will be referred to a list of local dermatologists.
PLEASE NOTE: This event takes place on the same day as MD Anderson’s Sprint for Life 5K.
Date: 5/4/13, 10am to 1pm
Time: 5/4/13, 10am to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Cancer Prevention Center, Floor 2
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street Parking Free parking is available in the Pressler Garage Building, 1180 Pressler Street. Attendees should use the parking entrance on the West side of Bertner Street.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Betty Spears - (713) 563-1665 - email@example.com
SkinScreen_Flier.pdf (PDF, 305 KB)
- Support Connection
- School of Health Professions Open House
- Annual Postdoc & Family Picnic
- Run for Wellness
- myCancerConnection Day Away: Houston Astros (Survivorship Week)
- Resource Fair (Survivorship Week)
- Help with Advance Care Planning (Survivorship Week)
- My Favorite Day (Survivorship Week)
- OncWalk (Survivorship Week)
- Breathing Circle (Survivorship Week)