MD Anderson Events
Free Skin Screening Exams
MD Anderson Cancer Center will offer free skin cancer screening exams to the public on Saturday, May 4. Appointments are not being taken. Screening exams are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
The screening will include a full-body exam, but participants are not required to undergo the complete exam if it is not desired.
Each participant will receive a copy of his or her screening results. Participants who may need follow-up care will be referred to a list of local dermatologists.
PLEASE NOTE: This event takes place on the same day as MD Anderson’s Sprint for Life 5K.
Date: 5/4/13, 10am to 1pm
Time: 5/4/13, 10am to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Cancer Prevention Center, Floor 2
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street Parking Free parking is available in the Pressler Garage Building, 1180 Pressler Street. Attendees should use the parking entrance on the West side of Bertner Street.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Betty Spears - (713) 563-1665 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SkinScreen_Flier.pdf (PDF, 305 KB)
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™