MD Anderson Events
Glycoproteins in noninvasive cancer diagnostics
Dr. Ed Sauter is a physician scientist and enterpriser with his research focus on developing assays for early diagnosis of breast cancer. He has published on carbohydrate antigens uniquely expressed by early stage of breast cancer which discriminates tumor from healthy tissues.
Date: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Speaker: Ed Sauter
Contact: Dapeng Zhou - (713) 792-3134 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.