MD Anderson Events
Glycoproteins in noninvasive cancer diagnostics
Dr. Ed Sauter is a physician scientist and enterpriser with his research focus on developing assays for early diagnosis of breast cancer. He has published on carbohydrate antigens uniquely expressed by early stage of breast cancer which discriminates tumor from healthy tissues.
Date: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/26/13, 10am to 11am
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Speaker: Ed Sauter
Contact: Dapeng Zhou - (713) 792-3134 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance