MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Workshop will cover:
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON and RANO criteria
Limitations and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Time: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, R11.1100 Rooms 1-2, 7-8
CME: This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD.
Sponsor: Razelle Kurzrock, MD
Contact: Kathy Ellis - (713) 563-0182 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation