MD Anderson Events
Imaging and Response Evaluation In Clinical Trials Conference
Workshop will cover:
Anatomy basics on CT chest, abdomen, pelvis, body PET/CT, and MRI brain imaging and imaging techniques
Lesion Measurements and RECIST 1.0, RECIST 1.1, CHOI, PERCIST, WHO, CHESON and RANO criteria
Limitations and pitfalls of tumor measurements
Date: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Time: 10/12/12, 9am to 4pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, R11.1100 Rooms 1-2, 7-8
CME: This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Facilitator: Filip Janku, MD, PhD.
Sponsor: Razelle Kurzrock, MD
Contact: Kathy Ellis - (713) 563-0182 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies