MD Anderson Events
Integral Biomarkers in Colorectal Cancer: The ATTACC Study
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Scott Kopetz, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of GI Medical Oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship