MD Anderson Events
Integral Biomarkers in Colorectal Cancer: The ATTACC Study
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Scott Kopetz, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of GI Medical Oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation