MD Anderson Events
Integral Biomarkers in Colorectal Cancer: The ATTACC Study
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 11/14/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Scott Kopetz, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of GI Medical Oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care