MD Anderson Events
Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
Old Disease, New Insight: The Discovery, Phylogency and Significance of the Second Leprosy Agent, Mycobacterium Lepromatosis
Date: 7/27/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 7/27/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 AMA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Judy Overton
Speaker: Xiang-Yang Han, M.D., and Steven Mays, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Han is a professor in Laboratory Medicine Administration, and Mays is an associate professor in Dermatology.
Contact: Judy Overton - (713) 792-8031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia