MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lcture Series
Ruth Lehmann, Ph.D.
NYU Langone Medical Center
New York, NY
"Protecting the germline for future generations"
Host: Richard Behringer, Ph.D.
Date: 2/26/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/26/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridgs and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.