MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Elizabeth Murchison, Ph.D.
"Clonally Transmissible Cancers in Dogs and Tasmanian Devils"
Host: Richard R. Behringer, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 9/25/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 9/25/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series