MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Elaine Mardis, Ph.D.
Washington University St. Louis
St. Louis, MO
"Integrated Cancer Genomics"
Host: Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 10/9/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/9/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Mindfulness Meditation: How Mental Training can Re-Wire the Brain for a Healthy Mind and Body
- Integrative Medicine Lecture Series
- IPCT Seminar
- Cancer Systems Imaging Lecture - "Molecular Imaging and Therapy with Peptides, Proteins, and Nanoparticles"
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series