MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Freda Miller, Ph.D.
University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick children
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
"Building and Repairing The Nervous System with Stem Cells"
Host: Sadhan Majumder, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Date: 12/4/12, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 12/4/12, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floorTan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Mindfulness Meditation: How Mental Training can Re-Wire the Brain for a Healthy Mind and Body
- Integrative Medicine Lecture Series
- IPCT Seminar
- Cancer Systems Imaging Lecture - "Molecular Imaging and Therapy with Peptides, Proteins, and Nanoparticles"
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture