MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Tarun Kapoor, Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Identifying and validating chemical inhibitors as probes of cellular mechanism and new drugs"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.