MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Tarun Kapoor, Ph.D.
New York, NY
"Identifying and validating chemical inhibitors as probes of cellular mechanism and new drugs"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 1/8/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course