MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Amato Giaccia, Ph.D.
Stanford University School of Medicine
"Targetting the PHD/HIF pathway to enhance the efficacy of chemotherapy and radiotherapy"
Hosts: Guillermina Lozano, Ph.D., and Thomas Buchholz, M.D.
Date: 2/5/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/5/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner.
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium