MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Andrew Dillin, Ph.D.
Univesity of California, Berkeley
"Aging: Pushing the limits of cellular homeostasis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/23/13, 4am to 5am
Time: 4/23/13, 4am to 5am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridgs and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Contact: Salbi Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium