MD Anderson Events
Leroy Hood, MD, PhD
"A systems approach to cancer and other diseases"
Date: 10/24/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/24/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 2SCR1 Rooms 4-6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Melissa Menchaca
Speaker: Leroy Hood, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: President and Co-Founder Institute for Systems Biology Seattle, WA
Contact: Melissa Menchaca - (713) 792-7759 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leroy Hood Seminar.pdf (PDF, 52 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang